Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Amazing Pastor Lee


Provided by: facebook.com

On the day that our HITC applications are due, what would be more appropriate than talking about the man that has poured his heart and soul into the program?  HITC [Harvest International Training Center] is an institution with a three pronged focus that intent on training up world changers to go out and effect their generation.  With emphases in biblical academics, church internship, and leadership development, this school has already helped to shape many amazing young men and women.

However today, I want to introduce you to the man at the helm of this great college.  This is a man who has dedicated years of his life to the spiritual and academic development of many young people.  He is a man who has successfully mentored many people into full time positions of church leadership.  And he is a man who is very close to me, and has been instrumental in how God has shaped my life over the last couple of years.  This man is Pastor Lee Galway.

Today, I wanted to acknowledge Pastor Lee for all that he means to me, that the ways that he has poured into my life.  I wanted to say thank you for the many talks, the many hours, and the many tears shed in your office.  You are an awesome man of God, and I am proud to call you one of my pastors!  God bless you sir.

1 comment: