Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AunieSauce


Provided by: auniesauce.com
Today I am so very happy to introduce you to a young lady that has been an amazing resource to me in starting this blog.  This young lady is an accomplished blogger in her own right, and she is a good personal friend.  I am of course referring to Annelise of auniesauce.com.

Annelise has an amazing fashion and life blog, and her down to earth writing style has endeared her to many many readers, including me.  Annelise is a personal friend of mine, and has helped me get my blog off the ground.  Thank you so much Aunie for all you help and support.  I really appreciate you!!

Say hi to Dan for me!  I’ll see you both soon!

4 comments:

  1. Matt, thank you SO MUCH! You are truly a friend :) and a brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! You've got quite a rock star blogger as your mentor. Aunie is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you through the lovely Aunie! I love her, she truly is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi matt! welcome..found ya through Aunie Sauce :) looking forward to checking out your new blog :) it's really fun and you get to meet SO many amazing people..like aunie!

    ReplyDelete