Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Beautiful Independence Day

Provided by: wikipedia.org
UPDATE: The video from the 4th of July is now posted below!  Enjoy!! :)

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous.  I got to spend the whole day with some of my best friends.  We went for a walk on the green belt, went over to a BBQ, and then party hopped to another friends house to watch an incredible display of fireworks across the valley.  Could not have gotten much better than that!

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July as well.  I am working on uploading a video of the fireworks last night, but it's still not ready.  I'll update this post when it is, so be sure to check back.  Also tomorrow we are going to be continuing the series on developing the talents that God has given us.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment