Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Honorable Jessica Day?


Provided by: Jessica Day

Today I am very excited to tell you about a young lady that has been vital in this blog.  In fact she is the one who first helped me get this blog off the ground.  Her name is Jessica Day.

Jessica was a fellow college student of mine in HITC over this last year.  A young woman aspiring to be a politician, Jessica has always been an excellent student and a faithful friend.

Jessica has had a blog for several years now.  She is a very accomplished blogger in her own right, and the name of her current blog is http://lifeofjessicaday.blogspot.com/.  Check it out!  Besides, we are featuring each other on our blogs today.

Provided by: Jessica Day
If you want to know anything about blending politics and a Christian worldview, then Jessica is your girl.  I believe after HITC she is planning on going to law school, and beyond that: lawyer? judge? who knows...?  You’ll have to ask her.  She is funny, smart, and very principled.  I know you’ll love reading her blog.  Thank you Jessica for all you have helped me with, and for being an awesome friend!  

Tomorrow, I am going to be sharing with you an awesome 4th of July story in honor of last weeks festivities. I know you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment