Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Speddy

Today, I am so excited to introduce you to Jessica [Speddy] Spedden.  She is an awesome woman of God, and a very close friend.  She was one of 16 other people with me down in Mexico when God first put it on my heart to go back.  I still remember the conversation I had with her when our group was in a coffee shop, and how I believed that this was one of the things that God had for me.

Well she not only believed in me and the call of God on my life, but she also acted on it.  About a week after the trip, when I was back in the U.S., she got me a Spanish-English bible for my birthday.  Speddy, you ROCK!

Here are some other incredible things about Speddy that you may or may not know: she has a compassionate heart and is passionate about children's ministry, earning money for the house of God, and prayer; she is an amazing cook, and great host; and she is a formidable foe in a nerf war, tickle war, pie-throwing war, or just about any other kind of war [I know from experience ;)  ].

Thanks again Speddy for who you are and all that you do.  I am honored to call you my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment