Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Bible: It's What's for Breakfast


Provided by: shortorderdad.com

Today, as I woke up and walked down the hall, the air was filled with the delicious smell of bacon.  I walked around the corner, and not only did I find bacon cooking, but also a delicious smorgasbord of breakfast being finished by my roommate Dan.  It included bacon (obviously), eggs, French toast and orange juice.  Dan, David (one of my other roommates), and I all enjoyed a delicious breakfast together and just caught up on life.  We read through Psalms 19, and prayed together, and just had a great time.  It was a perfect way to start off the day.

Well, that's all for today.  Thanks for reading.  Tomorrow we are going to be finishing our discussion on developing your talents.  I am really looking forward to it.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment