Friday, July 27, 2012

Mountain Biking

One of my favorite things ever is mountain biking.  I love riding though nature, and seeing things as God created them.  It is an awesome opportunity to escape from the busy hustle and bustle, and just get away.

Mountain biking also gives me a chance to put myself to the limit.  It gives me a challenge to conquer: how fast can I climb today, can I reduce my number of breaks, can I keeps pace with the other guys?  Not only that, but when I go biking up in the hills it is working for the greater reward.  "You ride up so that you can ride down," as my friends always say.  It is such an adrenaline rush racing down the side of a hill on a single track trail with nothing more than an aluminum frame and two thin rubber tires separating you from sudden disaster.

I am hoping to do a lot more mountain biking this summer but regardless the time that I have spent up in the Boise foothills with my friends has been a blast!  Thanks again Mike, Brad, and Ron for biking with me this year!!

1 comment: