Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Clothing

Hello Everyone!!

Provided by: Reap Clothing
I am excited to announce that I am partnering with Reap Christian Clothing to produce some t-shirts and hats for Matt's Mexican Adventure.  Reap is a Christian Clothing line started by Tylor Desilet and Random Navarro, two good friends of mine. These guys are two young men who are interested in affecting their generation and making an impact in society.  I would encourage you to go check out their Facebook page, and "like" them.  They have some awesome clothing already in production.  I know you will like their work!

The items they are producing for Matt's Mexican's Adventure are not quite complete yet, but very soon you will be able to support me in style.  Stay tuned, there are more details coming.  In the mean time, have a good one, and I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment