Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Tuesdays on this blog are going to be dedicated to recognizing someone who has contributed to this project or in some fashion become an a vital partner.  It has been said that, “If you want something done right then do it yourself, but if you want it to last, then you need a team,” and I especially agree with the last half of that statement.

There is no way that I could possibly accomplish all that I have to do on my own.  There are too many pieces, too many roles, and too many things to accomplish with too little time.  Therefore I believe it is imperative to recognize the people who have helped make this project possible, and, at the same time, I think it would be fun for you all to meet these people.

Today I am sooo excited to introduce you the person whom I consider to be my biggest support.  She has consistently been there to give me a word of encouragement, to tell me that I can do it, and to dream God’s dream with me.  This person is Jennifer Fox.

Jennifer is an amazing woman of God.  She is an incredible pianist (yes, she gives lessons) has the voice of an angel, and, as I just found out in the last week, is a clutch volleyball and ultimate frisbee player (she scored the winning point in both games on different occations).  She is a loyal friend, dedicated to the house of God, and she writes a crazy-awesome thank you card.  Honestly Jenn, I don’t know where you get the time to buy all those thank you cards, let alone write them.  You are sooo cool.

So in closing, I just want to say, “Thank you Jenn!”  Thanks for all you support, and encouragement.  Thanks for being such a faithful woman of God.  Thanks for being you!  You rock (even if you did beat me at “Ten Penny”… I will get you next time)!

That’s it for today.  Tomorrow is Wednesday, and Wednesdays on Matt’s Mexican Adventure are going to be dedicated to something little-hearted, random, or otherwise funny, and I have something great lined up for tomorrow.  Get ready to laugh.  See you then!

1 comment: