Thursday, June 7, 2012

Almost there...!

Well, I have been working on my blog for the last couple of days, and I have noticed an interesting trend: people are reading my blog before it is ready, and before there are any posts up....  Ahhh.  So this post is dedicated to all of you amazing people who have discovered me before... I was there to be discovered.?.  Uhh, anyway, if you have stumbled upon this blog by mistake, by happenstance, or just because you are plain awesome, then I say, "patience my friend, patience" (sorry, really old movie quote).  There are lots of amazing things coming.  I have tentatively set the live-date to Monday, June 18, at which point I plan to be blogging at least Monday thru Friday.  Feel free to poke around on the different pages, e-mail me with questions, or otherwise make yourself at home.  Until then, take care.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment